ATTN: ABI Software Developers and Other Interested Parties
ABI functionality to
transmit In-Bonds for Air Cargo has been deployed today, November 5, 2012. ABI In-Bond requests may ONLY be transmitted for air waybills that have been transmitted and accepted in the Air Automated Manifest System.
Important points to remember:
- Air in-bonds must be requested at the simple and house bill levels.
- When applicable, previous in-bond numbers must be transmitted with subsequent in-bond requests.
- Previous in-bonds must be arrived before a subsequent in-bond request is transmitted.
- Partial piece counts are NOT permitted with QX (either space fill or zero fill)
- In-bond requests for split air waybills must match the arrival information transmitted by the Air Carrier for each part
- In-bond requests for split air waybills must have a unique in-bond control number for each part arrival.
The revised CATAIR Chapter Air In-Bond (ABI Application identifiers QX/WX) can be found at the following url:
This functionality currently resides in our ACS testing environment. If you are an ABI software developer interested in testing, please contact your Client Representative.
Questions related to this message should be directed to your assigned Client Representative.